Cause of business fire released

Updated: Friday, March 8 2013, 08:31 AM EST
Cause of business fire released story image
QUINCY, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - We have new information Friday morning on a fire that destroyed part of a Branch County business.

Newschannel 3 was the first crew on the scene.

Fire broke out at Longstreet Furniture in Quincy early Tuesday morning.

Investigators now tell us they believe an electrical issue likely started the fire.

They say there was a leak in the roof and that water dripping in may have caused an electrical short.

The fire destroyed the front building of the business, but firefighters were able to save the majority of the complex.

They are still investigating.




Cause of business fire released
comments powered by Disqus

Top Stories

advertisement
advertisement