House fire burns for hours near Quincy
Updated: Thursday, April 4 2013, 11:39 AM EDT
NEAR QUINCY, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A house in Branch County on Clarendon Road near Quincy burned for hours Thursday morning.
That fire started in the chimney at 3:30 in the morning and the house was nearly engulfed in flames by the time fire crews arrived.
The fire was so intense they couldn't get inside and could only hit it with water from the outside.
One woman lived alone in the house, she was able to make it out okay.
The house was a total loss.