WWMT Newschannel 3 - Search Results
Carbon monoxide blamed in Cooper Twp. death
COOPER TOWNSHIP, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Investigators think carbon monoxide may be to blame for the death of a 75-year-old woman Thursday evening.
Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas says Lulubell Rose Vanwezema was discovered by family members who went to her house in Cooper Township when she didn't show up for dinner.
Matyas says an initial investigation revealed very high concentrations of carbon monoxide.
Foul play is not suspected.