WWMT Newschannel 3 - Search Results
Small apartment fire in Oshtemo Township
OSHTEMO TOWNSHIP, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - Residents have returned to their apartments after a small fire broke out at an apartment building on Coddington Avenue in Oshtemo Township.
Fire crews were called to the scene around 12:30 Sunday morning. They were able to knock down the fire quickly.
Dispatch tells Newschannel 3 the fire was started because smoking materials were left unattended.
Only one apartment was affected, but all residents were evacuated.
The homeowner was treated on scene for slight smoke inhalation and was not transported to the hospital.
He returned to his apartment after the fire.